Friday 18 January 2013

New Chapters

Every now and then my conscience pipes up and tells me I haven't written anything for the pure pleasure of it in a while. So today when someone liked my fb status and I had to tell them it was copied I felt shamed into returning to my blog.

Life has been overwhelming to say the least. My marriage is now my ex-marriage. I've broken away from an extremely inappropriate relationship. My 2 yr old has gone back to school. And I'm starting my new business: teaching photography to kids.

Phew! All this sent my already fragile self into a tizzy. Between working, crying and getting drunk I decided it was time to really look at myself and I wasn't happy with what I saw. An unhealthy, overweight, emotionally dependent girl looked back at me. It was time for things to change. and honestly I don't think things could have gone anywhere but up!

No comments:

Post a Comment